Website Graphic Designer cum Communications Volunteer
About the role
The Website Graphic Designer cum Communications Volunteer is an unpaid virtual volunteer position. He/she will work WTO Team to help develop new modern innovative images for our new website design currently under construction. This role will assist in designing graphics to visually communicate the organization’s new rebranding and re-messaging. Digital collateral will be designed to clearly convey the organizations mission, encourage community engagement and advocacy interaction. This role directly contributes to the visual communication of World Toilet Organization’s vision and mission messaging as it relates to sanitation issues.
- Graduate in Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Fine Art Design, etc.
- Graphic design/digital design education
- Professional experience in design fields
- Adobe proficiency: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat
- Experience and/or knowledge in website graphic design and/or related fields.
- Clear command of all aspects of visual design, including typography, composition, color, use of photography, and information organization.
- Video producing & editing and photography skills not required but would be a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills.
- Ability to maintain the “voice” and reputation of an organization,
- Works well independently & proactively as part of a team, and ability to adhere to deadlines.